2 Ways ToyotaCare Adds Value To Your New Car Purchase
No Cost Maintenance Services
When signed up for ToyotaCare you will be eligible for numerous maintenance services at no cost while your mileage in your car increases. Some of the no-cost services available include:
Tire rotation, multi-point inspection, and fluid check and top off at 5,000 miles or six months, 10,000 miles or 12 months, and 15,000 miles or 18 months.
Oil and filter change along with six-month service at 10,000 miles or 12 months and 20,000 or 24 months.
Fluid inspection and adjustment, tire rotation, and multipoint inspection at 25,000 miles.
If you feel that you may want to take advantage of the no-cost maintenance procedures after the 25,000 miles, you will have the option to extend your coverage for up to 75,000 miles at varying intervals.
Because life happens, ToyotaCare will provide you with two years of roadside assistance which can help you out when things go wrong. If you feel you will need this service longer as well, you will be able to extend this service along with other features of Toyota Care.
Your roadside assistance service with ToyotaCare includes help when you need it most for things such as:
- Lockout protection – If you find yourself locked out of your car, ToyotaCare will send someone out to help you get into your vehicle at no cost to you.
- Battery jump starts – If you have run your battery down or it is having problems getting started due to the weather, all you have to do is call and Toyota will send someone out to give your vehicle a jump, no matter where your vehicle is located.
- Emergency fuel service – When you run out of fuel, you don’t have to make a hike to your local gas station. With ToyotaCare, the fuel will be brought directly to where you are.
- Towing – When you need a tow, you can count on free towing service to the nearest Toyota dealership, or to the nearest Toyota dealership within 25 miles.
Winching – If your vehicle goes off a regularly traveled road and becomes stuck in the mud, sand, or snow, Toyota will send a service to winch you out of the ditch and get you back on the road.
- Tire service – Blowouts and flat tires can occur out of nowhere and sometimes removing a tire can be difficult without the right tools. A simple call to ToyotaCare and they will send someone out to remove your impaired tire and replace it with your spare to get you back on the road in no time.
With roadside assistance, your Toyota is covered 24-hours a day, seven days a week.
Find out more about ToyotaCare and how it can benefit you and your vehicle by inquiring with your local Toyota dealership today.